• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Moving to a Full Tower Case...but which one...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GatorChamp

So the next bonus check comes in a month and I want to move to a Full Tower. Additionally, I want to in the next few moths move to a water cooling systems and I want the awesome cable management it offers. Now I have been doing some research and I feel my top two guys ladies, at this point in time, are the Antec 1200 and the HAF X. Ideally I would like to keep it under $200, which I believe gives me good options. I know those are two very popular cases and probably a good amount of people on the forums have those cases. Are there any other cases I should seriously be considering or is it a situation where you can't go wrong with either? TBH I am kind of leaning towards the HAF X but I do really like the 1200 as well. A friend has one so I have seen it first hand, have not seen a HAF X. Any input, bias, or ideas are greatly appreciated. :D

A couple of friends of mine have the HAF-X and swear by it.

When I was building my current rig I was seriously considering the NZXT Phantom full tower. I ended up going for a mid-tower at the end of the day (space constraints with the desk in the study) but I'm really happy with the quality and features of my current Phantom 410 mid-tower and the full-tower appears to be similar (just more spacious).

Just my $0.02 :)

Back