• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Moving up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Team kizb

Hi all, I just joined the team to help out a little. I'm currently living in Germany, but will return to the US down the road. I currently have 2 main crunching rigs running, Blue & Green and working on getting my new rig called Red online. Its going to be a beast with a Q9550 & 3x GTX 295's running on a 790i MB so all 3 cards will be getting x16. Looks like if I get it running soon we could have a chance of overtaking 8th place OcUK - Overclockers UK!

Thanks all, I'm glad I can help the team out a little.

Looks like we're gaining on OcUK - Overclockers UK and pulling away from Team China! My new Red rig is up and running, but with only 2 GTX 295's, The 3rd is a v1 that I can't seem to keep cool enough right now. Hopefully I'll be able to put it back in once my new fans get here.

We did it! Overclockers.com is now in 8th place under Top teams
Great job everyone, keep it up!

Next target is The Knights Who Say Ni! but there leading us by about 114K, so might be awhile.

Got a box full of goodies today. A bunch of fans to help keep my 3x GTX 295 rig cool, a Q9550 to replace the E8400, KVM switch so I don't have to keep moving my monitor cables, and a full Koolance CPU Water Cooling System w/ Black Ice GTX240 Rad. witch I may end up using to water cool some video cards. The 295's are getting hotter than I'd like.

With the Q9550 and hopefully being able to run all 3 cards now with the new fans, should be able to break 40K RAC and hit 2M by the end of the month :)

Last edited:
Back