• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Msi Hypertransport sync flood error.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kill

Registered
Hey guys/gal,

I've tried replacing the ram, cpu, upping the volts, updating the bios ver ,stress testing with prime, memtest, furmark and the error never shows itself until I just load up World of Warcraft and let it sit on the main screen for about 5-10mins then the error will pop up. Any idea what what be causing this? I mean can a game really cause this error?

I'm running a MSI 870-G45 x2 4gb g.skill lockjaws,AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE.

Thank you for the help.

Hey guys/gal,

I've tried replacing the ram, cpu, upping the volts, updating the bios ver ,stress testing with prime, memtest, furmark and the error never shows itself until I just load up World of Warcraft and let it sit on the main screen for about 5-10mins then the error will pop up. Any idea what what be causing this? I mean can a game really cause this error?

I'm running a MSI 870-G45 x2 4gb g.skill lockjaws,AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE.

Thank you for the help.
Are you overclocked? If so, can you post CPU-Z screen shots of CPU, Memory, and SPD tabs. Also list your cpuNB and RAM voltage settings.

You might want to read through this:
http://forums.amd.com/forum/messageview.cfm?FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Threaded&catid=22&threadid=88140

Somewhat similar problem.
MSI 870-G45
8gb g.skill lockjaws
AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE unlocked to x4
Antec 500watt PSU
and mine works fine for win7 64 even when gaming(BC2)
but when I install Linux Mint 10 and reboot it gives the error.
But then I can reboot and if I choose win7 in GRUB it's fine.
What does that tell you?

Back