• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE MSI N760 TF 2GD5/OC (GTX 760) Video Card Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Surprisingly, they are using 13.6 beta with a cap or something...

Another funneh along those lines is this card is 3x faster than.............................wait for it........................ a GTX 275. That is what NVIDIA (not MSI mind you) compared it to.. and 2x faster than a 560.

my car (vehicle) is 2x faster than an old army jeep, but there are many places that said army jeep will get around tons faster than my car would.
they need to stay off the juice, and just give us the "straight up" without all the shennanigans

Yeah, but it's hard to sell cards with only the "straight up", especially if you are reusing a GPU from last year. :p

That being said, I'm quite pleased with the price range for these cards! Strong market position IMO!

After reading the Hardware.fr GTX760 review, i really doubt the MSI 760 gamign will hold up on the long run, evn more when OCed.

gtx760_msi760gaming.jpg

Even the Stock 760 cooling is cutting it on the VRM's cooling.

Wow that is really hot... with fans maxed?

Q_Q and I thought I was having GPU heat issues...

Interesting link... during the short testing I had with the card, that area got warm, but wasnt HOT to the touch... it also has that metal bracket heatsink thing on it as well... weird.

The stock looks better than the one on the MSI. Awesome link!

In any case, temperatures are very high compared to a 770 and a 780...

Back