• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MtDewCowboy's Enthoo Primo Build Log

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
why water? mine are both cool, quiet and just get the job done with no drama at all.

why water? mine are both cool, quiet and just get the job done with no drama at all.

The better question is why not?? lol

With enough rad and low speed fans this thing is dead silent. I literally can not hear my pc if there's anything else going on in my room. The only time it's really audible is when everything else is dead silent. So that's a good reason to go full water, imo. After coming from a totally air cooled build with a noisy 7970, to an even noisier 290x the silence is bliss lol.

Cause this case begs to be filled
I dont need to cool them but hell why not

:attn: :popcorn:

The better question is why not?? lol

With enough rad and low speed fans this thing is dead silent. I literally can not hear my pc if there's anything else going on in my room. The only time it's really audible is when everything else is dead silent. So that's a good reason to go full water, imo. After coming from a totally air cooled build with a noisy 7970, to an even noisier 290x the silence is bliss lol.

:attn: :cheers:

I think most folks will understand once they become water cooling enthusiasts.

Agree. Now that i added my 240 mm rad my psu is the loudest part in the case. Dunno why tho it did not did it before

Well I started putting in my new parts
First order is to remove the air cooler and make some room
20140205_180239.jpg

Also installed the Koolance backplate

20140205_180258.jpg

Here is the block installed

20140205_182105.jpg

The block installs nice and the hold downs let you get the block snug fit

They say you cant fit a Monsta 480mm rad up top in push/pull config but guess what :D

20140205_191427.jpg

20140205_191315.jpg

20140205_191207.jpg

And no these are not the fans I am going to use
Just old ones to mock up stuff

They say you cant fit a Monsta 480mm rad up top in push/pull config but guess what :D

And no these are not the fans I am going to use
Just old ones to mock up stuff

I was just going to say till I read your last few comments. :rofl:

I just ordered the rest of my wc parts
I went with NB E loop B12-4 fans as AJ says they are sweet fans
I got the photon 170 res/pump combo and monsoon fittings
I am going to start with push config on rad at first then add pull to see what gains I get
Plus the NB fans are $$$ but worth the money
Hope to have my loop done soon
I also added a bottom loop drain off the Monsta rad out the rear of the case for easy draining

Stuffed?? Not even close I still have room for a 480 & a 240 rads plus a 140 at the rear
Its the wallet that keeps getting empty on every order LOL
I also just recieved my replacement gpu so back to Xfire I go then some gpu water blocks Did my wallet just get lighter?

I added some blue led fans in pull config on Monsta rad
The NB E loops will be push on bottom
Also found this sticker in my MB box :attn:
20140208_214300.jpg

20140208_214119_LLS.jpg

Stuffed?? Not even close I still have room for a 480 & a 240 rads plus a 140 at the rear
Its the wallet that keeps getting empty on every order LOL
I also just recieved my replacement gpu so back to Xfire I go then some gpu water blocks Did my wallet just get lighter?

I love this case lol.

Mine still feels empty and I've got a 240+360 and a res mounted on that res bracket next to the GPU.

That feeling that the wallet keeps getting lighter will continue... its a curse! Once you start WC you can never get away! lol

I dont even have my pc back together and already am planning the gpu wc setup
A Alphacool UT60 480mm uptop in push/pull with NB's and Koolance gpu blocks
There goes about $450 more LOL

Ok I got it all put together and I am ready to fill and leak test
20140215_132613.jpg

20140215_142558.jpg

20140215_154902.jpg

I plan on adding the gpu's into the loop with a rad up top so the hose routing will change some

Loop is up and running and no I didn't leak test for 24 hrs I feel 8 hrs is good for me, I am a mechanic by trade so I feel good about my work
Here are some screenshots at a mid overclock:
WC Test.PNG

WC Test1.PNG

The led in the res is dim not sure why cause it was bright but was going to change color anyway and add some uv lighting

Still getting the fan controls right cause it gets too loud, too much fan hum
And might look into getting a mb block cause the temps rise in the power section
I feel WC has been well worth the money and I will be adding to my loop as time goes on

Back