• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My build project !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ok I got water flowing with no leaks so far..... whatca think ? T-Minus 20 hrs till start up....lol

Pretty ****ed both my res clips broke but EK is sending me replacements already.

Attachments

• pc build 006 (Medium).JPG
    pc build 006 (Medium).JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 855
  • pc build 009 (Medium).JPG
    pc build 009 (Medium).JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 841
nice spot for the switches, blends in well with the case.

good looking loop as well.

ok guys I gave in and fired her up after 8hrs of testing, but I got a issue... she runs for 3-4 mins then turns off.... for the life of my I can figure it out.... what could be causing this ? Ideas ?

no beeps or flashes just shuts off instantly.

Going to go check and make sure the water block is on correctly but I cant see how it wouldn't be, could the PSU just of wacked out ?

update I dunno... reseated my water block and all is good now.. maybe it was just slightly not tight enough or tooo tight what do I know..... but its working good now.

Looks like Ive become to dependent on you guys... first thing was run here and look for help instead of just going slow and double checking everything. Ill have to get some new pics she looks awesome IMO with the LED's running in here !

Last edited:
ok guys got some more pics but I'm not happy with some of it, first I need to get some kind of filter as this thing it collecting tons of dust so far, second I think I'm going to install a full windows in the side and get rid of the big fan....

Attachments

• 004 (Medium).JPG
    004 (Medium).JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 387
  • 017 (Medium).JPG
    017 (Medium).JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 378
  • 027 (Medium).JPG
    027 (Medium).JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 379
  • 031 (Medium).JPG
    031 (Medium).JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 381
  • 042 (Medium).JPG
    042 (Medium).JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 379
for a better look at it in the dark check out the video i posted. My camera doesn't take such good pics in the dark.

Attachments

• 006 (Medium).JPG
    006 (Medium).JPG
    40 KB · Views: 379
  • 008 (Medium).JPG
    008 (Medium).JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 379
  • 014 (Medium).JPG
    014 (Medium).JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 376
getting ready to make a video card swap next week so ill get some better pic's, I got a much better camera now. Also going to switch out radiator clips out as they arrived and I never got them put in.

Upgrading the video from the BFG 9800GX2 to a Sapphire 4870 X2 w/Swiftech Caldera water block. Not quite as pretty of a water block as i got now but it should get the job done for sure.

Case Mod Upgrade Idea's

Thinking off adding some red fans in the read and on the radiator possibly.
Another Idea is painting the from screen grills red, I saw a pic of one like that and it looks real nice.
Maybe adding some nice case feet on it, Ive seen a few companies that make nice feet that give you like 1-2 inches under neath for breathing, more cosmetic for me....

Last is i got to get some kind of case filtration going..... I'm having to blow it out once a month or it gets full of dust.

Any ideas from you guys?

I think you and I have been drinkin form the same cup. Your build is alt like mine, except red, watercooled, and better hardware. The rocker switches and wiring behind the case especially :)

I think you and I have been drinkin form the same cup. Your build is alt like mine, except red, watercooled, and better hardware. The rocker switches and wiring behind the case especially :)

great job bro, love the white.... your video is much better than mine.

Back