• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My finished Antec case :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have NO respect for ANYONE that puts a BLOW HOLE in the front of their antec...... I mean...... you already have GREAT airflow input...... so its just buturing it........ i dont even like the idea of removing my bottom drive bay rack for a 120mm in..... but thats just me again........

I cut the front with a coping saw (a small hand saw with a loop seperating the blade and the rest of the saw, jewelers use it). Im sorry some of you dont like my idea, but I had to try it just to say I could do it. It helps airflow still however, because the plastic rungs on the front of the case create turbulence to incoming air. A sewer pipe has no such problems.

u should make a nice duct for that front hole, looks tacky without it.

Hes talking about a duct on the front of the case to clean up the hole. That would look good. I agree that a duct inside wouldnt look very good with a window though.

you already have a piece of 4" pvc in front right? Thats kinda what im talkin about. What would make it look better though would be if you cut a large hole in the metal and put in a 120mm fan, instead of that 80, so its just a straight shot back to a fan that fills the entier opening.

Back