• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first mod on my tsunami case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

redrumy3

well i dont really mod my cases alot but since my x1800xt gives off alot of heat decided to add a fan to blow the air out, havent finished yet but i just made the cut no less than 10 minutes ago lol i was bored figured ill start it tonight (1:18 am) .

dsc000405xa.jpg

dsc000417nn.jpg

=] got to finish cutting it tomorrow and then im going to make a filter grill like the one above, we will see how that goes lol.

first time cutting side window too :)

Holy Diver said:
Are you cutting the "THE" off of thermaltake?
yea i am lol, gonna say rmaltake lol , dont matter to me, might put another fan right next to that one so it wont look as bad with another fan lol

well here's what i have done so far
need to buy a grill and see how it looks

Attachments

• DSC00039.JPG
    DSC00039.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 256
did you use a steak knife to cut that bottom hole? j/k
anyways keep up the good work! nice case

thedragon7786 said:
did you use a steak knife to cut that bottom hole? j/k
anyways keep up the good work! nice case
lol , first time using that dremel machine, lol but it looks fine with a grill on it will take a pic of grill on it :)

thedragon7786 said:
Fan grills work wonders don't they? Nice work! Post some temp differences please?
thanks, yea if it wasnt for fan grills it would look pretty ****ty lol all i know it helped my load temps on x1800xt, im sure if i put a 120mm it would be alot bettter, but without the fan there my load temps were 68c but with this 64c knocked 4c off :) with is pretty awesome i think.

New window? You can ship it to me and I'll cut the window for you with the existing layout for fan holes. I'll do it free of charge. :)

Celeron_Phreak said:
New window? You can ship it to me and I'll cut the window for you with the existing layout for fan holes. I'll do it free of charge. :)
o rly? ill talk to you on aim ;)

Back