• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new Unique Gaming Room ROG

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XtramixTech

here is my new gaming room Project, over an year buying things and finally putting them like i wanted. I combined my favorite games DOTA 2 and Assassin's creed with my obsession with ROG.
All made by my self and very hard work, the painting and all .
IMG_1149.JPG IMG_1148.JPG IMG_1171.JPG IMG_1207.JPG IMG_1227.JPG IMG_1111.JPG IMG_1204.JPG IMG_1151.JPG IMG_1152.JPG IMG_1133.JPG IMG_1002.JPG IMG_1134.JPG IMG_1180.JPG IMG_1247.JPG IMG_1236.JPG

Sweet setup!! Really digging the white G933 and their holder :)

]

Oh those are sweet!
ED, Sir, you could've posted a screenshot, saved taco a click :) but thank you!:)

Atmin, Sir, you're right!

Anyways, back to ROG, I appreciate all the hard work you have put in, OP, but what if you wake up tomorrow and decide Gigabyte is better?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty ROG! No asus monitor??!!!!!! :p

Well done!

Well i wanted a big monitoe with 16:9 aspect ration and rog have some big monitors all ultra wide 18:6 . That is why i got this and it have some rgb to :)

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

What's a G933?
logitech g933 wireless

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Well it may be posible , but still i like the rog more . The logo makes me crazy :) and the quality of the asus rog product is very hight.

What is the thick black cable coming out of the back of your computer?

it's a Flexible Spiral Tube Cable Organizer , to hide all my back cables from my pc. i have 10 cables getting out from pc so i wanted to hide them all and make it prettier.

I love it, what chair is that? I'm in the market for a new 'gaming' chair and am not paying a metric crapload for a Herman Miller

I love it, what chair is that? I'm in the market for a new 'gaming' chair and am not paying a metric crapload for a Herman Miller

mine is a DXRacer D-Series - Gaming Chair Black/Red . but careful with the Height, in my case the chair is for peoples of 1.7meters tall (5.58 ft) and above . you have to read the description of all chairs , and chose the one which feets you better for your height, it's very important.

Back