• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My PC on the wall.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Algernon

Registered
Here's my computer that hangs on the wall :) .

Specs are:

AMD 2100+ Tbread OC @ 2gig
BioStar M7NCD Nforce2 Motherboard
Creative PCI 128 Sound Card
Albatron MX440-8x 64mb 128bit 360/460
Maxtor 40 gig HD
Aopen CD-R
some other 40x cd-rom drive
256mb of Kingmax 433 DDR
350 watt PSU

this computer is super quiet. I've done the 5 volt mod on the CPU & GPU fans and you cant hear them unless you put your ear right up to them. The harddrive is very queit also.

Temps are: No load = 32C 100% load = 41C

ssawallpcf.jpg

awallpctr.jpg

awallpcbr.jpg

img_0898.jpg

now all i need is to get another stick of ram and some round IDE cables and it'll be set. :)

Mr.Radar said:
What brand of PSU is that and what are the rails at?

The casing says it's a TTGI 350W PSU. I think it it the one that came stock with in my Dad's Gateway.
How do i find the rails? I have heard of them before but don't know what it is. Can i find it in Sandra2004 or do i have to get a electrical voltmeter thingy.

thanks for the comments everyone. :)

thanks savage basher.

alright the average rails for the PSU are:

3.3v = 3.30v
5v = 5.11v
12v = 11.84v

SavageBasher said:
You can use MBM5, or speedfan, or any other prog that will tell you the 3.3, 5, and 12v rails' actual voltage.

On most mobos, the voltage sensors are way off. A multimeter, (practically) any multimeter, will probably be more accurate. All the PCs I've ever used, except my current one, have had the voltage sensors way off from my dad's expensive multimeter.

Thats cool man, I bet you get some nice temps with out a case to hold in heat.
That is as long as it remains mostly dust free. :D

Back