• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need 360 Split Screen Games? Any Suggestions:?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There is an acheivment in GoW for just playing as Dom.
The person who plays as Dom and beats the game on insane gets around 420 ap's.
The person who beats the game as Marcus on insane gets around 360 ap's.

what's the advantage of AP anyways? just reputation on the live market??

g0dM@n said:
what's the advantage of AP anyways? just reputation on the live market??

i dontt know its reallyy weird, i guess its the feeling of being awarded and making you play the parts of the game you never whould of played.
its really hycological . but i will admit id rather play multiplat games on my xbox than on my pc because of AP. and sometimes i even dont play games because i dont get achievvement points

Fr3@k3r said:
its just an added bonus..

you remember the AP Contest earlier from the year? Free Games, Tshirt, XBLA Game and misc items for a certian AP score..
really? i want a free shirt! :(

i don't really go for AP... hell i don't know what gets me what... all i like to play is GoW multiplayer (if i get my 1st 360 going again - now i only have a working one at my gf's)... so if there's any AP for GoW multiplayer on Annex, then show me how!

g0dM@n said:
really? i want a free shirt! :(

i don't really go for AP... hell i don't know what gets me what... all i like to play is GoW multiplayer (if i get my 1st 360 going again - now i only have a working one at my gf's)... so if there's any AP for GoW multiplayer on Annex, then show me how!

Achievements are notable because they extend the life of games. In other words, they give you something to work towards besides going through the main story or campaign. In this day and age of $60 games, I consider achievements to be extremely worthwhile.

I don't go after every single achievement, but some can be very fun to work towards. Crackdown is a game that quickly comes to mind.

There are tons of Annex-related GOW Achievements - for more info check out Achieve 360Points as they compile a master list of all achievements for every game.

deception``

Achievement Points are video game crack. You know it's of no use or importance really, you try to quit and then you just keep coming back to get your fix.

deception`` said:
There are tons of Annex-related GOW Achievements - for more info check out Achieve 360Points as they compile a master list of all achievements for every game.

deception``

BOLLUX!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/index.php

best website ever!

Not only do they list every single achievement for Retail, Arcade, Japanese games..

but they have forums for each game to get or give help.

And they post reviews and also GUIDES to help you get all the 1000 ap's :)

Back