• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help Programing Gaming Mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I3ARON

Registered
I wasn't sure where to post this, I recently bought a Sentey Lumenata Pro Mouse GS-3900. It fits my hand like a glove. I just need some help with assigning key commands to mouse buttons in games. I have managed to get the two thumb side buttons (4 & 5) assigned and working in game options. For some reason I can't get buttons (6 & 7) to bind when I try to assign them in game options. I would just like to be able to get mouse buttons 6 & 7 to bind to a key/keys. Could it be a compatibility issue with the game and not the mouse? I read over the Lumenata Pro user manual about creating macros/scripts which was very confusing to me. If not here, where else should I be looking for help on this topic? I very much appreciate any input or suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Baron

What software are you using to assign the buttons, if you don't have any try something like X-mouse.

Back