• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help to overclock my cpu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Firawz

Hello guys.
im new here, im gonna need your help to overclock my CPU. :)
this is the data i got from cpu-z
cpuzqfy.png

graphicsi.png

memory1a.png

spds.png

65105015.png

if you cannot see the picture above.. this is the data:

Processor :
AMD Athlon II x3 455 Codename : Rana
Max TDP 95W
Core Voltage 1.376V
Core Speed 3300.13 - 3300.35MHz
Multiplier x16
Bus Speed 200.00 - 200.02MHz

Mobo :
ECS A880LM-M
SB750/SB710 (chipset)

Bios :
BIOS Type: AMI
BIOS Date: April 20th, 2011
BIOS ID: 080014
BIOS OEM: 080014
Chipset: AMD 9600 rev 0
SuperIO: Unknown
Manufacturer: ECS
Motherboard: A880LM-M

Graphic :
AMD Radeon HD 6570 1GB

Memory :
Type DDR3
Channel dual
DC mode Unganged
NB frequency 2000.1MHz

this data should be enough right?
oh yeah i tried to overclock before, but the BIOS version seems different from the others.
i think that's the problem i cant overclock on my own. i want to upgrade the version but i think i should get a review from others first :)
and i use this cpu for games :D

Last edited:
I couldn't find any useful info on your board. I did see a couple reports of decent overclocks but no real reviews. If you could post a picture of your BIOS screens we can help you with that part.

You have a locked multiplier CPU so we will have to use bus overclocking to make any ground. I recommend you start by looking at dolks guide.

I couldn't find any useful info on your board. I did see a couple reports of decent overclocks but no real reviews. If you could post a picture of your BIOS screens we can help you with that part.

You have a locked multiplier CPU so we will have to use bus overclocking to make any ground. I recommend you start by looking at dolks guide.

well i will work with the picture but how about the voltage and the ddram? how should i set it?
actually i still confused about the settings of memory and multiplier XD
do you have any advice?

Back