• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Recommendation : Free Driver Cleaner

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chewbears

Registered
I am just having so much trouble finding a reliable driver cleaner. I frequently upgrade or down grade depending on what game I am playing. I even test ATI and Nvidia cards on the same board and recently I am having a lot of trouble removing the old driver files. I used a cleaner from guru3d but its just not doing all I want. Anyone have any suggestions.

Was it driver cleaner pro you used? That is the only one I have tried and seems to work ok for me

Was it driver cleaner pro you used? That is the only one I have tried and seems to work ok for me

Driversweeper from guru3d was the one. What was happening with it is I would go to clean and it would not clean certain files upon reboot. I went into the settings and nothing would take away the ATI stuff that were still lingering when I would put back in my 9800gx2.

I will research the one you have posted thanks.

Driver Cleaner Pro is great. I tried Driver Sweeper earlier this week, and for some reason it was showing the drivers deleted but they were still there. Loaded DC Pro and it cleared things first time. The staff over at XFX actually recommended it to me for some problems I was having with a motherboard.

I got Driver Cleaner.NET when I got my HD4870 and went from an NVidea card. It cleaned all the old drivers out very well and I have had no problems at all.

Back