• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need someone who has win 2000!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

O.C.CaTaLYsT

I was wondering if someone would be willing to send me a windows 2000 disk as i have a key, but no disk :(. is there anyone generous enough to do this for me? i would be willing to send blank cds/postage or whatever if you could do this for me!! Thanks alot everyone :p

you should contact microsoft. last night i got a windows 2003 trial (180 day trial) for free from them, and a windows update cd for all windows too.

i'd send you one if i could drive to the post office box...why dont you ask around at school/work?
allot of people have them laying around and dont use them, i dont know how you would go about making a legal copy...is the disk protected at all, or is it just the key? i keep 2 backups of every disk i have incase it gets killed, but thats just because i like to copy a cd...i can do a full copy in under 5 mins! (read then write, 100% buffer on harddrive!)

its fun to watch.

isn't it illegal to make copys of programs for others, even if that person has a thier own legal cdkey for the program. also how do we know you didn't just get that cdkey from a warez site?

Sorry, but it sounds as if you are trying to pirate some software, which is definitely NOT ALLOWED. Would be best if you edit this request out of your thread.

The copying off a OS CD as a backup up is not illegal. If you have lost your cd them please contact Microsoft and they will be able to supply you with a new one.

RHM

Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back