• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Never Settle Bundle still being advertised?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenohitsu

Today, I bought a 7900 series card on SuperBiiz. It's been advertised for two weeks after Christmas on their product pages. Shortly before the New Year, Newegg removed the offers on all their cards. So I decided to buy one on SuperBiiz early this morning (7:30am PST). Directron also still advertises it. The game codes have to be used by March 31st, 2013, and I'm supposed to get a code after the purchase. The page said it would update my account with the codes when it shipped, but they are not displaying (assuming the shipping status update is the first time someone handles the item by a computer and confirms the item). Not only that, but they shipped it right after 5:00pm, when the business hours were closed. Am I too hasty to assume that they don't have anymore codes and they tried to avoid the issue? I can understand there might be a delay (which they might not get back to me until Monday), but I really hope they didn't leave the page up just so they could encourage more sales even though the bundle supplies may be out.

im guessing they are going to send you the code after the return period is expired,so you cant return the card and keep the game download.

im guessing they are going to send you the code after the return period is expired,so you cant return the card and keep the game download.

That would make make sense and be one way to deter refunds. An alternative strategy is they could have a registration update with AMD with the games and the card so the games get inactivated if the store receives the card back. The first scenario is a little more optimistic and I'm hoping it's true, because I don't mind waiting as long as I get both. I'll just play my other games til then. Metro 2033 is one of the reasons I bought it, anyways. Edit: I got my game codes in a new email.

Last edited:
Back