• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Build Need Opinions.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Impressive.

Check out Vanishing of Ethan Carter (won't push your hardware much though), Metro LL redux, Crysis 3, Far Cry 4, Tomb Raider (this won't really push your system either). They are quite immersive and you'll be able to crank up the details.

E-Fistbump to you sir for choosing an epic power supply.

Impressive.

Check out Vanishing of Ethan Carter (won't push your hardware much though), Metro LL redux, Crysis 3, Far Cry 4, Tomb Raider (this won't really push your system either). They are quite immersive and you'll be able to crank up the details.

E-Fistbump to you sir for choosing an epic power supply.

Far Cry 4 is my next endeavour! I have heard many good things from friends and hilarious online videos lol
I have yet to beat crysis 2, ill get the 3rd on a steam sale hopefully :p

Loved the modular system, always will be modular in the future. last pc was distusting all the cables curled up at the bottom. 10 year warrenty! booya!

FWIW, an 850W G2 would have been more than enough for your system, but saved ~$100.
Would still be fully modular and a 10 year warranty.

FWIW, an 850W G2 would have been more than enough for your system, but saved ~$100.
Would still be fully modular and a 10 year warranty.

Yea that's what pc part picker suggested. I had 3 other hard drives I was going to install and was in the process of raiding 3 drives. I just figured go big I don't want any lack of power whatsoever. Thinking future may require more power. Must have more power!

HD's use 10W or less in a desktop environment.

You'll pull maybe 600W, including overclocking, with your setup ;)

Considering the 10 year warranty on it who knows what ill use it for down the road. ill probably build another pc in 5.

Back