• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Corsair iCue 4 Is Out Now But Certain Products Will No Longer Be Supported

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

Just been browsing the Corsair Forums and I thought I'd share something I found for those who maybe have Corsair Products and use the iCue software.
https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=205023

Version 4 of iCue out now and so Corsair have announced some products that will no longer be supported,

Here is the list of products that will no longer be supported in iCUE 4:

K66 Mechanical Keyboard
Sabre RGB (2016 version)
Sabre RGB Optical ((2015 version)
Sabre RGB Laser (2015 version)
KATAR (2015 version)
VOID USB (2015 version)
VOID WIRELESS (2015 version)
VOID SURROUND (2015 version)
Scimitar (2015 version)
H80i GT Hydro Series Cooler
H100i GTX Hydro Series Cooler
H110i GTX Hydro Series Cooler
H80i V2 Hydro Series Cooler
H100i V2 Hydro Series Cooler
H115i Hydro Series Cooler
H110i GT Hydro Series Cooler
H110i Hydro Series Cooler

I have the K55 keyboard, Corsair RGB RAM and LL120 fans and Lightening Node Pro lucky they are still supported. Not going down very well with owners on the forums either please share with other groups if you are members, but I don't know what year my VOID headset was released it's only 2 years so chances are it's the one in that list.

Yikes... thats interesting.

I'm assuming you simply use 3.0 or earlier and those products don't find 4.0 as an upgrade when looking through the software?

It doesn't leave users of those products high and dry, does it? That makes little sense on the PR side.... :shrug:

Back