• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New pc chasis and psu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The mii was good for its time, but is older. That said, it should still be just fine... like was said at tpu. ;)

EarthDog said:
M12 is notably better than the bottom barrel cx line from cosair.. no contest.

Edit: this is part of the reason not to spam your question to multiple forums. It can degrade into an even bigger he said/she said... the odd part is, nobody said that at tpu... was this at another site too?

Last edited:
The mii was good for its time, but is older. That said, it should still be just fine... like was said at tpu. ;)

Edit: this is part of the reason not to spam your question to multiple forums. It can degrade into an even bigger he said/she said... the odd part is, nobody said that at tpu... was this at another site too?

alright i just cant stop worrying about it if i bought a old psu that wont carry me over years or might be a issue in the future thats why im so paranoid about it.

I guess I'll never understand why people ask for advice, not follow it, then voice their concern over their decision to do something else. SMH

Back