• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Seniors!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WOW! most well deserved promotions.

i like the fact that its not a populatity contest, and membership advancements are earned by 1. overclocking mettle 2. being a good member of the community , and 3. generally "getting it" 4. it has nothing to do with post-count.

let the standards never drop for this fine crop.

(I just got 2 Cree based L2D's today... mmm, photons... quality yet to be proven)

Super Nade said:
Hehe...only on OCF would a n00b welcome thread turn into a discussion about optics!

Look Im sorry ok! I only meant to scare David with the threat of 600 LED's, but noooo.. You had to come in and ruin all my fun by upping the anty with lasers! Whats next, sharks with lasers?

/runs back off screaming about the lasers.

Besides if we didnt turn this into a tech discussion in some way, people might get confused. All topics involve tech in some way!

SolidxSnake said:
if they're noobs what are we? :D

The jelly type liquid left at the bottom of a shake after it sits out for a few days.

Oh a shake for lunch that sounds good common lunch...

Ahh my eyes. I can't get used to the color change... who.. who are you??? I don't recognize you anymore >_< blast!

Deanzo said:
Congrats guys as others have said well deserved

Holy hell deanzo mate, that was the biggest Aussie azz whooping I have ever seen you guys pull out. 3-0 Chappel-Hadlee series whitewash!

Still waiting for Mr.Motoman to show up. :)

Back