• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Stock of NVIDIA GPUs everywhere

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I see much lower prices for some higher series cards but I can't see significant drops for lower series like RTX3060 or RX6600XT. Cards that I used to have cost me $550-600. I sold used for $550-600 after some months of mining. That's 6 different cards. Now I'm trying to find RTX3060, but no longer than 200mm, and the cheapest ASUS Dual costs ~$520 while EVGA XC costs ~$600.
All prices are local with 23% VAT (the average in the EU is not much different). I can only add that I had no bigger problems buying anything in the EU in the last year with one exception which was RTX3080. Problems were with prices for more interesting cards. I guess that in the US was much harder to buy anything than in the EU.

Looks like I missed my chance to scalp sell my 2080 Ti FE with a custom block....

Yeah for some odd reason new stock seems to be holding steady. Even here in France where supply can be... "problematic."

Here's a screenshot from French Amazon... (Prices are about the same as in Germany during the pandemic.)

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 9.21.10 AM.png

EVGA RTX3060 XC cost me ~490 EUR last week (with added tax). There are sometimes 1-day promos and I order from Amazon DE as it's the cheapest for some reason (they are shipping everywhere in the EU anyway). I also like EVGA more than other brands as they don't make problems when you install water blocks. Some other brands will void the warranty (it also depends on what is the problem and in what country is the RMA).

I wish something faster in real 2 slots size (not 2.5 as most cards) and 200-220 long that would be 130-150W TDP. I'm not going to buy anything from the top series as they will be for sure overpriced and won't change much for me, but I could use one more smaller card at a lower TDP that still can run 1440p at high details.

Somehow I'm not sure about all the premieres. Intel is supposed to release their graphics cards about now and still no word. AMD was making noise about their new CPUs in about June, but officially it's in Q3 and expected in 4 months. About the same with their new discrete graphics cards. Their laptop CPUs were just released without any special noise in the media, but it's like an old chip after tuning. Nvidia leaks were saying about the premiere of new graphics cards in about September, but looking at the lack of real leaks, I highly doubt we will see them in stores before AMD premieres.
Just some thoughts as I was expecting many more new products before the summer.

Last edited:
There were mixed news and leaks that suggested earlier premieres. Since Nvidia delayed their premiere then AMD is also not in a hurry. It seems they always adjust dates looking at competitive products.

I wish to test EVGA Z690 Dark, Gigabyte Tachyon and Z690I Ultra Plus. Since I gave the PC with Z690 Unify-X to my brother then I have a spot for one motherboard, but even if I wish to buy it then in stores is only the Tachyon. I'm thinking to maybe get it and if I won't like it then I have 2 weeks for the return.

Hopefully enough that this whole thing doesn't start again when the next round of cards hit - I actually plan to upgrade at some point, lol.
Same here, finally settling up and waiting for the new gen CPU's/GPU's to hit the shelves to build a decent desktop.
Heck, luck that I had zero time for all this gaming overclocking nonsense :rofl: the past 3 years, but I am still running (walking slowly is more accurate) on an ultra book with integrated graphics... Shame on me...

Intel is supposed to release their graphics cards about now and still no word.
Above is the word.

If you want an Intel desktop GPU to play with the following is the short version:
Roll-out of Intel Arc A5 and A7 desktop cards will start worldwide with OEMs and system integrators later this summer, followed by component sales in worldwide channels.

We'll have to see how they fit into the competitive landscape when they eventually launch. I got a discount voucher from the scavenger hunt and assuming they'll price to be competitive at the time it might still be worth getting a lower one just to play with.

Above is the word.

If you want an Intel desktop GPU to play with the following is the short version:

We'll have to see how they fit into the competitive landscape when they eventually launch. I got a discount voucher from the scavenger hunt and assuming they'll price to be competitive at the time it might still be worth getting a lower one just to play with.

I saw similar comments about the premiere and also that it can be delayed by 1-2 months. I guess I won't get one of these cards if they release what leaks are showing. Maybe when they release an improved version/second gen. So far it seems they will release something that matches mid-shelf RTX3000 and in 3-4 months will be RTX4000 and RX7000.

Top card is rumoured to be around 3070 level. It if happens to go against the 4060, I think that is fine too. Intel will find a way to price it to sell even if they take a loss, and keep a positive impression to build from. Know many enthusiasts are seeing the delay as negative, but if the alternative is ship now with broken software, it is the less worse option.

I was reading an article on Samsung, Intel and some other semi manufacturers expect to increase prices. If you are thinking of getting a card I would probably consider it before any increases go in.

Source

I was reading an article on Samsung, Intel and some other semi manufacturers expect to increase prices. If you are thinking of getting a card I would probably consider it before any increases go in.

Source

I can't see me getting a 3000 series card now that my M1 Macbook Air is doing the lion's share of my video editing work.

Nothing else I do requires more than my RTX 2060 Super.

It's been a while since I've seen Sapphire in the states. When they were around, they were a fine brand. Not sure over the last few years. The card looks good, IMO.

They still make pretty much the best Radeons. Their coolers are usually better quality than other brands.

Back