• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Toy Today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have the same exact monitor, except I got mine maybe 2 months ago and payed the full $430 from Circuit City. I love it, congrats on the purchase :)

Question that popped into my head though. Are you using a DVI cable? For some inane reason, I can't get 1920x1200 to work on a DVI cable. I can set 1920x1200 in windows, but the top and left edge of screen are cut off, because the actual monitor is only doing 1680x1050. Couldn't figure a way around it, so I just have a VGA cable with a DVI to VGA adapter. Any help you could offer would be amazing.

I have the same exact monitor, except I got mine maybe 2 months ago and payed the full $430 from Circuit City. I love it, congrats on the purchase :)

Question that popped into my head though. Are you using a DVI cable? For some inane reason, I can't get 1920x1200 to work on a DVI cable. I can set 1920x1200 in windows, but the top and left edge of screen are cut off, because the actual monitor is only doing 1680x1050. Couldn't figure a way around it, so I just have a VGA cable with a DVI to VGA adapter. Any help you could offer would be amazing.

DVI works fine here, but going to get a HDMI cable soon..

Nice!! I'm jealous....I want a new monitor. I'll probably pick that one up when I have the $$. Congrats!

P.S. - Rush rules!!! :attn:

Back