• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Virtual Reality Gadget

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FeelReal

Hi everyone,

My name is Lisa and I am a creative director at FEELREAL, Inc.

We are big enthusiasts of virtual reality and gaming. Unfortunately the existing VR gadgets give us a limited immersion and that’s what prompted us to create the mask that is added to Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, Zeiss, Razer OSVR and let you feel the smells in the virtual worlds of your favorite games. But that’s not all!

We created a VR helmet that involvles all 5 of your senses. If you want to know how it works, better go and check here: http://kck.st/1DHay8D

That’s our Kickstarter campaign, which weХve launched some days ago. Would be great to get your feedback! Thanks a lot.

pic.jpg

Creative Director at www.feelreal.com

I like the idea but I think it have to be on the market a while before I even tried it. I can see this triggering migraines or worse. VR has been around for years and just started gaining traction because the price point came down. $250 to add on to already existing VR or $700 for the full helmet, seems seems steep when Samsung Gear VR, Zeiss and Razer OSVR are price $200 or less.

Id be MUCH more interested to see a working prototype than fluff and filler crap from a decent looking blonde with a sultry voice.

Back