• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg has some good games for cheap (Like $5.99 range) -with free shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jivetrky

I was just browsing newegg and was suprised to find some good/decent games for less than $10 (Even less than $6-8 for a few good ones)
And all with free shipping (Egg Saver 4-7 Business day) or you can upgrade to 3 Day UPS for $2.99.

I'm not saying these are all blockbusters, but for the price they might be worth it to some.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...2&bop=And&ActiveSearchResult=True&Order=PRICE

Here's some of the titles that popped out at me:

Prince of Persia (The new one) - $6
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames - $6
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway - $6
TC's Rainbow Six: Vegas - $6
TC's Endwar - $6
Wheelman - $7
CB's Jericho - $7
ET: Quake Wars - $8
Kane & Lynch - $8
Tomb Raider: Underworld - $8
STALKER: Clear Sky - $8
GRAW - $8
Lost Planet - $10
GRAW 2 - $10
Splinter Cell + SS Pandora Tom. - $10
Far Cry - $10
Unreal Tournament 3 - $10
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - $10
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - $10
Splinter Cell: Double Agent - $10
Devil May Cry 4 - $10

With Christmas and all, I'm only ordering STALKER Clear Sky. Loved the original and have wanted to play that one too. For $8, I think it's worth it.

I ended up ordering STALKER: CS and Mercenaries 2 for less than $14

Saw a lot of mixed reviews for Mercs 2, so we'll see. Only bad thing I saw about STALKER was the bugs, but those are supposed to have been worked out. Actually with Mercs 2, the major issue I read about was also bugs, so hopefully they have been worked out.

Sweet picked up 5 a few as late xmas gifts. $36.95 for 5 games 0 shipping :).
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Settlers: Rise of an Empire
Two Worlds
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Settlers: Rise of an Empire

The new prince of Persia is great, I paid $8 over the summer and it was easily worth it if you liked previous games in the series.

Back