• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Newegg Mobile - Sennheiser PXC550 $170 off

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For anyone looking for a good set of noise cancelling headphones, Sennheiser PXC 550s are almost 50% ($170) off through Newegg's mobile app with code MBL012119C. Grabbed a set around this time last year and I like them. Good battery life, great noise cancelling, fold up fairly compact, and good connection options - bluetooth, 3.5mm, and audio over USB when plugged into a laptop/desktop. Good audio quality over BT as well.

Only downsides being the power "switch" is in one of the hinges, so they're on as soon as you unfold them, and Sennheiser seemed to remove some of the audio config settings from the latest version of their CapTunes app, which I'm kind of irked about. Really liked tweaking the sound on the fly :(

Last edited:
I've always like Sennheiser products. I have an older headset, I still love, even after putting on cans that are said to be "better". nice find!:thup:

Bummer, this is a no go for me as it says that promo code doesn't work.

Yeah, sorry, it was only for the one day. Looks like NE has another mobile deal on Sennheiser's lower end set of ANC headphones today though, the HD 4.50 BTNCs. $180 down to $150, then an additional $40 off with MBL012319B when used through the app. Don't have any experience with them though, not sure how they compare to the PXC 550s.

Back