• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Merged newegg deal threads into the Newegg deal thread. Let's continue to add to this one. :)

THere is also a ShellShocker thread as well.

Makes sense. I usually post stuff regarding the email deals in here and if there's something I think looks like a particularly old deal, I'll make a specific thread for it. I'll keep it all in here now (minus shell shockers :thup:)

This particular deal is for some reason not mentioned in Newegg.com sales emails or the NeweggFlash emails, but it's valid right now.

Was browsing pcpartpicker last night and saw a promo code for $20 off the Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD (in 2.5" form at least). Though at the time it was actually only giving $18 off when I checked the code. Now it's only giving $13 off regular price. So, when I first saw it the sales price with the code was $144.99, now it is $149.99.

The code was listed on the item page last night/early this morning, but they've removed all mention of the promo code from the site now.

Promo Code is 1020SALES24, and is still valid at this time, though the price reduction is smaller now than it was when the code first went active (it seems).

This is the item page:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147373

11-4

The 850 Evo is for $78 after the code.

I actually ordered a set of those JBLs a few weeks back for $50, but they never left New Jersey and UPS stopped responding when I asked about them. Had just contacted Newegg about it when I saw them for $40. UPS's f**k up saved me $10 :D

Probably should've gotten the Klipschs though. Just needed a cheap set of speakers so I can hear the TV in my living room in my bedroom/bathroom, but I could have used the Klipschs on my desktop and moved the cheap set of Sonys over to the bedroom.

Last edited:
Back