• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
5/4/14

Cameras, speakers, headphones, and such.
Lots of refurbed Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, and Televisions.

Heh, was just thinking of some new IEMs, as I actually managed to lose the little fittings on my Thinksound TS01s (never really was a fan of them anyway). Anyone have any suggestions on which are better, the Klipschs or Paradigms? (Darknecron, still holding off on the speakers :D )

You might want to take a look at the Brainwavz M1 ($40) and S1 ($60), as well as offerings by Vsonic, such as the GR02 ($37) and GR06 ($90).

And of course, take a peek at |joker|'s 315 IEM reviews on Head-Fi.

Thanks. I've been following another Headfi thread (link) which is what lead me to grab a set of Dt990s. At least now I have something to compare it to.

Just wish I had a local place to listen to that either wasn't the Best Buy the next town over or a smaller TV/stereo place, neither really concentrate on headphones unless I want to go to the BB and try out a set of Beats or whatever the latest Bose headset is.

lol i don't even get the emails I signed up and I still don't get them :rain:
add your email to the end of this url
Code:
http://pages.email.newegg.com/PreferenceCenter?Email_Address=
i think if you don't view the emails or buy stuff from time to time they stop sending them to you
i look at mine every day, my mom deiced to just delete hers for a while and no longer gets them, i tried to get them to be sent again but i guess you need to make a purchase to get them again

thx I will try that link
and its newegg of course I buy things!! :clap:
(even sometimes I shouldn't :bang head )

5/6/14

Dragron Age: Inquisition now available for pre-order. D8

That GTX 760 is $250 after $10 MIR. The GTX 780 is $450 after $30 MIR.

5/6/14

Dragron Age: Inquisition now available for pre-order. D8

That GTX 760 is $250 after $10 MIR. The GTX 780 is $450 after $30 MIR.

Finally got my 3ft HDMI cables :D . Actually taking the free shipping into account, those Cobec ones were cheaper than monoprice. Also grabbed one of the USB external battery backups.

Back