• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEWS:Thermaltake=Thermalrock?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Prodigious said:
I think thermaltake just plain sucks, it has nothing to do with having too many different product types. While some of their stuff is nice, overall a lot of their products seem chinsy(like the xasers silver painted plastic, yuck).

My silver XaserIII is 99% aluminum... I actually like the case alot.

well LxOxSxI their products arent bad at all. The xasers are pretty flashy to regular home pc users of friends who dont kno what modding is. It is named a PRE-modded case for a reason. To us heavy computer experts we have seen better and expect better. Its just the typical thought around these forums :D

Maybe, possibly, ThermalRock is just a large line of products from ThermalTake. :eh?:

"Tr" is copyrighted by Thermalrock. lol. Thermalright got owned there.
haha....btw thermalRock sounds like something you would put in a reptile cage to keep a lizzard warm (eventhough most people advise against thermalRocks because they can burn the reptile).....

Back