• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nofan computer Corp.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bypolar1

Ran across this site while looking at CPU cooler reviews,not available in the US but our UK brethren seem to have a connection.I really like the case design especially the window size and placement.

one thing I noticed is they say "The worlds first fanless Computer system" I thought Zalman did this like 5 years ago??

Attachments

• set_A43_img01_b.jpg
    set_A43_img01_b.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 103
  • set_A43_img02_b.jpg
    set_A43_img02_b.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 103
  • set_A43_img03_b.jpg
    set_A43_img03_b.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 108
  • main_img.jpg
    main_img.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 101
Interesting, I read recently about improvements for the future of "fanless" cooling. I dont think they implied heatinsks that cover 75% of the motherboard though.

Neat idea for an HTPC not using any PCIE devices.

looks like they solved the problem of passive cooling of an added 3d grafics card too.
As they blocked the slot for one :)

yes zalman did this first, only one problem, a large percentage of the people who put in the zalman passive system, stuffed a fan on it :)

how could any of us here possibly survive without figureing out how to get a fan inside the cage :)

they forgot to put Leds on it :) how could it possibly work without cool lights :)

I wonder how one of those 240mm fans coupled with this heatsink would do, seems like a great combination.

Back