• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia 313.95 Beta available

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rogbur22

Got a notice this morning that these beta's were available. I got the notice through the Geforce experience program that's been in closed beta for a few months. It's been opened up now for the public to try and I got it for kicks even though I figured I would not use it for the most part.

I must say it's pretty cool little app even though it has it's issues at the moment. Lot of little things are annoying is all.

Anyway on to the 313.95 Beta release notes

GeForce 313.95 Driver
This is the recommended GeForce driver for the Crysis 3 Multiplayer Open Beta. It delivers a smoother gaming experience, and boosts SLI performance by up to 65%.

EA’s recommended GeForce GPU for Crysis 3 is a GeForce GTX 560 or higher. For the Hi-Performance PC Specification, EA recommends GeForce GTX 680. See the full Crysis 3 system requirements on GeForce.com.

GeForce R313 drivers also provide significant performance increases in other top games like Assassin’s Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and Far Cry 3.

New in GeForce R313 Drivers

Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 310.90 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
GeForce GTX 690:
Up to 65% in Crysis 3
Up to 24% in Assassin’s Creed III
Up to 15% in Civilization V
Up to 14% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Up to 12% in Dirt 3
Up to 11% in Just Cause 2
Up to 9% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Up to 8% in Far Cry 2
Up to 7% in Far Cry 3
Up to 7% in Batman: Arkham City
Up to 7% in Dragon Age II
Up to 5% in Battlefield 3
Up to 4% in Shogun: Total War
Up to 4% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
GeForce GTX 670:
Up to 28% in Assassin’s Creed III
Up to 11% in Civilization V
Up to 8% in Far Cry 3
Up to 6% in Just Cause 2
Up to 5% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Up to 5% in Dirt 3
Up to 5% in Batman: Arkham City
Up to 5% in Far Cry 2
Up to 4% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Up to 3% in Shogun: Total War
Up to 3% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat

NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
Crysis 3 – updated SLI profile
Warframe– updated SLI profile
DmC: Devil May Cry– added SLI profile

NVIDIA CUDA
Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
Additional Details

Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
Installs HD Audio v1.3.23.1
Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.

NP :)

I was looking around and came upon this page which talks about the geforce experience and optimal settings. It tells what the ideas are etc and what they want to achieve. It's actually pretty cool. As I mentioned I was on the other side of the fence about this and was on the side of pffft, I will set my own game settings. However after some reading and watching the video on the page (it's a long seminar type thing) I am starting to think this can be really neat once it is in a final form and all kinks are worked out. So now Im riding back on the middle of the fence. I also installed the Geforce experience and let it do my settings for me. I was able to compare my current settings vs what the experience would set for me. I was pretty dam close on all games, couple here and there. So the first link here is a link to the geforce exp. Download. Keep in mind not all games are supported at the moment but they are adding all the time. It's far from ready for prime time but cool none the less.

http://www.geforce.com/drivers/geforce-experience

And here is the blog and video that has all the discussion etc. Pretty cool ;)

http://blogs.nvidia.com/2013/01/how...an-automatically-tune-up-your-favorite-games/

Go ahead and geek out for some for extra credit :D sit and watch the press conference by scrolling down the page at the above link. It's long but it certainly interesting to people who love consumer electronics and PC gaming etc..... I personally could watch that stuff all day :thup:

Here are the games supported at this time by the Geforce Experience

http://www.geforce.com/drivers/geforce-experience/supported-games

Last edited:
Back