• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nzxt. great customer service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is there somewhere we can make suggestions for that? I would re-buy this case if it was taken to the spit-shiner's

There is, if you head on over to our official forums. Or you can just shoot me a PM and I can pass it on to the design team.

Hmmm, just wondering how to mount a p/p H100 in the Phantom...Perhaps a rep can chime in :p

There's several ways, though I'd recommend mounting the radiator on any intake fan to provide more cooling.

Today's AIO units really only cool as well as high-end aircoolers. That may change in the future, but as it stands now, any slight tweak you can do to get it running cooler is optimal.

There is, if you head on over to our official forums. Or you can just shoot me a PM and I can pass it on to the design team.

There's several ways, though I'd recommend mounting the radiator on any intake fan to provide more cooling.

Today's AIO units really only cool as well as high-end aircoolers. That may change in the future, but as it stands now, any slight tweak you can do to get it running cooler is optimal.

Mounting it at the top seems like the logical choice, though I couldn't fit it there with a push pull config...Would like some more input on that.
If I gotta do some hard modding I'm all in, but I'm not sure my friend is (and it's his case after all xD )

I have had multiple great experiences with NZXT involving their customer service and products. They really do a great job of catering to enthusiasts.

Mounting it at the top seems like the logical choice, though I couldn't fit it there with a push pull config...Would like some more input on that.
If I gotta do some hard modding I'm all in, but I'm not sure my friend is (and it's his case after all xD )

You could always flip the rear fan to do intake and have the two top fans as exhaust. This would even create more positive pressure within the chassis.

I have had multiple great experiences with NZXT involving their customer service and products. They really do a great job of catering to enthusiasts.

:attn:

You could always flip the rear fan to do intake and have the two top fans as exhaust. This would even create more positive pressure within the chassis.

Care to clarify? Flip which fan?
Thanks!
I was considering attaching it to the back of the case...but if your approach works I'll do it that way.

Care to clarify? Flip which fan?
Thanks!
I was considering attaching it to the back of the case...but if your approach works I'll do it that way.

LOL, that's what I said, silly! The Flip the rear exhaust fan on the back of the chassis and make it an intake. I did this with an H60 and a Lian Li case I had a couple of years back.

But you're an NZXT rep :shock:

lol. I actually only started with NZXT back in March of this year. However, I do still like to try out other cases, because while NZXT makes some awesome ones, I'm an enthusiast and love some other designs out there.

My favorite would be the Murderbox MKII, which, hopefully I can snag one when they're released. CaseLabs is also great (I used to own an M8 and pedestal). The 800D was alright, and Lian Li makes some great chassis. I do have to say that the Switch 810 is one of my favorite chassis to actually work in, though. Here's my short buildlog of my S810 http://www.overclock.net/t/1228934/project-eleven-nzxt-switch-810

I'm kinda done with it now. I'm waiting for Monsoon to release their angled and lighting fittings. So, it's just sitting on my desk chugging away until those fittings are released.

In total I think I've owned 23 cases in the last five years. I actually go through cases more than any other piece of hardware.... must be a sickness.

I've owned one case.
Also only had one build in that case. The current one.

Back