• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Champion Crowned

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Champion Crowned
by mdcomp

Matose-Romania-300x300.jpg

After months of heated competition among some of the world’s best overclockers, a winner has finally been announced in the GO OC 2010. For those of you who have not been following, the GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship is a worldwide competition. Regional qualifiers were held throughout the world, the winners received an all-expense paid trip to Taipei, Taiwan, to compete in the finals. After winning the North America regional, our very own sno.lcn, traveled to the Far East for a chance to test his skills against overclockers from around the world...

... Return to article to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

I already mentioned it sno.lcn, but wanted to say thanks again for representing Overclockers at the competition, and congrats for making it to Taipei.

I saw you mention you had encountered some IMC issues, and it wasn't until later in the game when you couldn't get enough points to make much of a difference for your final showing. Next time around, I'm sure things will go smoother! :beer:

Congrats to sno.lcn and to all other participants... just making it there was an honor in itself.

I'm especially happy for e.Killer; him being my compatriot and all.... so go Colombia!!!!
:rock:

Back