• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard Review
by sno.lcn
DSC00415-800x600-300x225.jpg

MSI has been working hard to improve their reputation as an overclocker-friendly motherboard manufacturer, and I can say I’ve seen a pretty steady improvement in general overclocking performance over the past few years. MSI’s newest addition to their AMD line of motherboards is one of my favorite products yet...

... Return to the article to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I thought that is was a micro board..looked square in the pictures, lol! Nice motherboard though, good review.

Last edited:
I wonder if it is worth moving to this for the new 1055t I bought vs my current 790fx gd70 which is just fantastic, any comment? good article as well

Back