• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O/C P42Ghz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

denz_1

Ok. I have a p4 2Ghz (the good one) and im lookign to overclockit. Im worried about my motherboard and Psu. I have an ASRock Gpro. ITs an all in one Motherboard, has an agpslot tho so all is good. On the box it says that it is 400mhz/533mhz for overclocking. Im just worried as it is a cheap motherboard if i'll blow it up with just some mild O/C. I know this is a stupid question. But its also not dual channel capable. So would it be worth me getting a dualchannel motherboard of better quality? The only benifits is that if I happen to get dual channel ram and trustworthy for o/c.

I'd pick up an ABIT AI7, its just what you need to start overclocking that 2.0A. How do you know its 'the good one' stepping? Just as long as you know before you buy a new mobo for it. :) Hope that helps.

Might want to check the motherboard section of the forums, to see wants about.

Back