• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED OCF Member hosted servers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Battlefield4
Hey guys, I have joined a squad lately after playing Battlefield for such a long time. While I am not the host I would like to leave a link for you guys to come and join in whenever you can. These guys are a lot like us here, they don't appreciate any disrespect to any player, run Fair fight and PunkBuster to try and weed out all the hacks and it is generally a good place to play as long as your not a Dbag. I actually started playing on their sever in BF2BC, so they have been around a good while.The server is called; Chicago ATi Elite. It seems kinda difficult to get enough players at times to get a good game going so they are considering taking down the server if we can't get more players to show up.
The link for the page is http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...616/Chicago-ATi-Elite-Low-Ping-Come-Get-Some/
It is located in Chicago. Thanks guys.

I am thinking about setting up a UT2k4 server to host online again.

that's interesting I was thinking of hosting an OG UT server.
in light of there being a new UT game in the works that's having a lot of inout from the players to avoid more gears of tournament mechano-tits edition that cliffy-b likes to do so much as of late.

basicly brain storm servers to poke around and see what should be taken from older games and carried over

sorry shadowdr just got your server added didnt see it before

Oh i didnt know this thread existed.. when i get back from GA ill be adding my computer to these server...

list has been cleaned up :)
i removed my cod4 server as i dont know if it is properly running or not lol

I am still planning on setting up a UT2k4 server and possibly even a UT99 and UT3 server. I have just been busy and it got back burnered. I decided it was more important to rebuild my primary domain controller and vcenter server onto a physical server to alleviate load on my cluster and start configuring power management.

One up I will have the domains as ut2k4.sevlor.net / ut3.sevlor.net / ut99.sevlor.net

changed my server back to search and destroy instead of jump mod, im not sure if it was even working anymore lol.

Ok so I have the UT2004 server built, but when I tried testing connectivity to it from the outside in, I can't connect, just times out. Watching my firewall for drops and I see the connection trying to be made, but it seems to be choosing random ports.

Hey!
MineCraft server, Im an Admin there and my friend hosts it.
Here is the ip : Play.Goldencreate.net
:)

anyone here in the forums play on these servers? i would really REALLY love to play with you all.

also, i am trying to come back to posting here in the forums...

anyone here in the forums play on these servers? i would really REALLY love to play with you all.

also, i am trying to come back to posting here in the forums...

What games do you have? I can play MC and CSS with you. [emoji14]

Last edited:
I loved CS 1.6. You can keep CS:GO, 5 v 5 doesn't interest me. Give me 16 v 16 again and I'll jump back in.

Back