• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCS | Overclockers.com Counter Strike: Source Clan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oh yeah, heres an update for any of you looking for cs source servers and others. I got this one on Thanksgiving special, 20 man for 29.95 a month, not sure what it is regular, take a look. Have been very happy with it so far.

http://www.clanservers.com/

I may drop in as "|{amikaze" and play with you guys some. I'm not great, but I don't think I suck :)

Hey guys I just got my new rig up and running (will update sig. soon). Hopefully I can join you guys. I played a lot of CS 1.6, but now I can play source with my new computer. I play as D1$1N1GR@T0R. Hope to see you guys there later.

WOW....just wow. I have been joining the server mostly everyday for the last couple of days, and there is no one in the server; just 4 BOTS. :shrug: I guess I'll try out the BF2 clan and see how that works out.

mw521/Voodoo Rufus/whooping_a_panda,

mind me hosting a my own personal server with the OCS name? Free of charge and unconditionally

It wont be on all the time, until i research/get a VERY quiet PSU and hsf - runs about 10 hours a day straight or until i goto sleep cuz its in my room and im kinda of a lite sleeper nor do i want to be dreaming of spinning cd-rom drives :rolleyes:

You would have to run it by our Clan leaders first (Clan Council). It would also have to maintain a G-rated atmosphere, with admin ability to OCS leaders. Reason is because we've had trouble with this in the past, but feel free to open a discussion on it in our forums.

I need to get into Source, but my brothers play CZ all day and night... so do my two cousins, and my brother's friends... I can't seem to get them to convert, so I'm stuck on CZ also.

Plus, the conversion is too much for me... I feel like it's a whole new game.

Voodoo Rufus said:
You would have to run it by our Clan leaders first (Clan Council). It would also have to maintain a G-rated atmosphere, with admin ability to OCS leaders. Reason is because we've had trouble with this in the past, but feel free to open a discussion on it in our forums.

I have no problems with that what-so-ever. Ill drop a thread at those forums after work T_T

Help

Just before that last update i was getting a steady 120-130fps, since the update i'm maxing at 40fps really sux. please help

Ok, so maybe I'm totally missing something, but I've been trying to find the server @ 206.123.111.254:27015, and I can never find it. I am a noob w/ css, so maybe I'm doing something wrong.... :shrug:

It's at 63.210.145.69:27015 ...
Should be changed in the first post ;)

Mmmm big fun CSS... too bad I'm already in a clan, ||§§||.

well that would explain it, maybe I should have read through the whole thead :p I hope to be joining you guys tonight, I'll be the guy with 2 kills and 8 billion deaths.

Who plays the most on this server? I wouldn't mine playing with or against someone if they shot me a PM. Best time is probably the weekends or weekdays (3PST and after).

there's NEVER anyone on the server! we gotta set up times to play, i can play a little tonight.

Back