• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ Gold Dual Channel - would you buy it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
most guys using this stuff are runnin the voltage anywhere from 2.8- 3.3 and in some cases even much higher.. there hasnt been a rash of people complaining so i would guess the adata's pretty reliable...

krag post your results with the adata. i'm curious how far it will overclock, i wonder if it will hit DDR550.

oh man i can't wait till we get memory that will overclock to DDR600! no more 5:4 ratio, people will be doing 1:1 with 300fsb

hooah said:
krag post your results with the adata. i'm curious how far it will overclock, i wonder if it will hit DDR550.

oh man i can't wait till we get memory that will overclock to DDR600! no more 5:4 ratio, people will be doing 1:1 with 300fsb

You got it bro! I want to match it with a 3.0c and shoot for 1:1 4 gig that would be 266fsb on 1:1.

LOL Do you really think that the P4 will overclock that far without being located in the arctic in winter?

Agreed.

I can hit 266FSB solid, but only with a 2.4c

Granted, I've not tested many chips, but I've tested three 2.4c
one 2.6, and one 3.0. Of all of them, the 2.4c seems to get me
the best bang for the buck, with the 2.6c being the running
up (assuming only an average overclock on the 2.6c).

I'm looking into that A-DATA, Krag, please keep us all informed.
I'd really like to jump on that, but I'd like to hear about if
from someone local. Judging the memory from the Japanese
posts in my mind isn't reliable, since those guys are NUTS
about overclocking, and regularly do sincearly crazy voltage
mods and Nitrogen cooling and stuffs.....

just found out from anither member(mckennaiii), that adata is negotiating with newegg to provide them with their product.so we soon may be able to purchase it directly in the usa....

flapperhead said:
you'd need a prommy for those speeds

He he, got a vapochill PE! So its achievable, most 3.0c with a Vapo are getting 3.9-4.0gig. I am hoping for 4.0 even if I have to give 1.75-1.8v...I know thats a little high but I just neeed it to hold out until Prescott at the end of this year. But, I probably won't have to give it that much juice, most like;y 1.7 will be enough.

Back