• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's supposed to come out 3 minutes ago :(

edit: lol at the steam forums, new page in this one thread ever time you refresh

I just got the pre-order from steam in a 4 pack. I am so ****ed we cant play till later.

I preorded this game as well but probably won't play it until late november/ early december so someone let me know if it was worth the $35.

Just got up early this morning to play the demo on my 360 cause i preordered from gamestop. Game is awesome so far i like the guns much better the uzi with the silencer seems to shoot so much better.

I hate the dam spitters tho always always come just at the wrong time when your caught in a pile of zombies.

i prefer the dark night time lvls in l4d 1 tho but will see when the game comes out see what dark lvls there are i dont care fore the daylight stuff.

BTW we got the demo at 11pm PST time. no delays or anything that i know of i went to bed early cuz im eastern time. So i got up early 5 am this morning to download and play it.

Back