• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC Forums SuperPi 1m scores thread (by CPU)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is the best I could get today got cpu to 4159.4. What could I do to help me get faster times? I did wPrime32 in 35.271 sec, but there's people who are getting about the same cpu clock but are pulling down 9's. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• pi1mil 20sec.PNG
    pi1mil 20sec.PNG
    161.4 KB · Views: 92
This is the best I could get today got cpu to 4159.4. What could I do to help me get faster times? I did wPrime32 in 35.271 sec, but there's people who are getting about the same cpu clock but are pulling down 9's. Any thoughts?
In all honesty, your AMD CPU just won't cut it compared to Intel. I hear it's coded to run best on Intel architechture.

As for Spi tweaks, join the benching team and you can learn our secrets for SuperPi :)

In all honesty, your AMD CPU just won't cut it compared to Intel. I hear it's coded to run best on Intel architechture.

As for Spi tweaks, join the benching team and you can learn our secrets for SuperP
I am trying to work my way there eventually. I am starting to feel my way through this Athlon. Pretty soon I might have to upgrade to Denab to keep earning boints. All in good time

I am trying to work my way there eventually. I am starting to feel my way through this Athlon. Pretty soon I might have to upgrade to Denab to keep earning boints. All in good time

Keep that athlon! If you get a DICE pot it's worth some easy gold cups as no one else has taken their Athlon II 450 cold.

Keep that athlon! If you get a DICE pot it's worth some easy gold cups as no one else has taken their Athlon II 450 cold.
Oh, I plan to keep it. It's a great little cpu. I just need to add to my tools because I only have a gt 240 ddr3 512, and this Athlon. I need more things for more points. All in good time though!!

OK just making sure....because when people usually ''upgrade'' they ditch the old hardware. ;)

Even with tweaks I only can hit ~15m with a 1090T @3.8GHz. AMD performance is killing me for HWBot and boints.

Thanks for the help :D
But you see i'm in need for a stable 24/7 overclock with HT enabled.. this is my gaming/work rig so I prefer HT on :D

I can reach 5Ghz to boot and run bench like TheNewbie with his 920, but i want a stable OC not a "only SuperPi".. Run SuperPi then EXPLODE with crazy vCore at 1.55!!! O__O

btw i'm on water too :)

i need to stabilize my ram @2000Mhz it won't stabilize with 1.53v on QPI VTT i need more but i'm scared to go higher.. :chair:

We don't use the (S)table word in the benching section. Thats for folding/gaming. If you want in on the fun just save your 24/7 profiles. Then push your system/tweak until you hit 70c. Upgrade your cooling ect. Push some more. Get the Score. When your done you can revert to 24/7 settings.

We don't use the (S)table word in the benching section. Thats for folding/gaming. If you want in on the fun just save your 24/7 profiles. Then push your system/tweak until you hit 70c. Upgrade your cooling ect. Push some more. Get the Score. When your done you can revert to 24/7 settings.

I'd go for a "stable enough for bench"

[*b]Killahurtz[/b] - [*URL="http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu244/OneManHitSquad/1M.jpg"]7.301[*/URL] - 2600K @ 5100Mhz - Dominator GT@1600-7-7-7-20 (H2O)

P67 Sabertooth * 2600K * Dominator GT 1600 * Revodrive X2 240gb * ATI 6970 * Lian Li T60

1M.jpg

Last edited:
Correctly submitted scores collected for updating. Updating will commence after a store run.

Here is my update

[*B]saint19[/b] - [*URL="http://hwbot.org/submission/2185258_"]11.965[*/URL] - Phenom II X6 1090T @ 6199.9MHz - Corsair Vengeance 800MHz/8-8-8-24-2T, LN2

Back