• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OK not funny who put the restricter plate on Me!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AQUAJOE

:bang head

Are we having server issue's again my clients are not able to up date and send finished WU to the servers.
I keep getting:
No schedulers responded.
Deferring Communication with project

I have since yesterday about a 80 finished WU That I can not send up.

Any thoughts anyone.

Last edited:
same here

I can only get through every once in a while. Keep trying to update, or just wait and pick up a load of credit at once.

Same problems here guys !!..:-(

I hoped that this was over finally...hey how dumb can a man be...

The Wizard

try going to the SETI homepage- says that "Project is shut down for maintenance - please try again later"

And i broke 1500 credits today. All 4 of my hosts now show up woot.

Something is broken ... somehow this fails to surprise me in the least anymore.

zulfy26 said:
try going to the SETI homepage- says that "Project is shut down for maintenance - please try again later"

And i broke 1500 credits today. All 4 of my hosts now show up woot.

Well hey - there is something good from this :) Congrats!

the reason was one of their RAID arrays crashed, and then it toook a couple hours for it to resync. at leats is wasn't the db server

For BOINC SETI you might try adjusting your NETWORK USAGE / CONNECT TO NETWORK setting higher. It defaults at 0.1 days which doesn't leave alot of extra work for your machine(s) to crunch on so they try to talk to Berkeley alot. I set mine to 1.0 days and now my crunchers have at least a full day's work qued up for them to work on. This also reduces the freqeuncy that your clients trys to talk to the project which in turn lowers the load on them. You can set it up to 10 days if you want too.

-Horribleron (25,000 SETI Classic, 30,000 SETI BOINC)

Back