• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Omg!!!!! Went From 13970 To 14450 With One Little Setting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

residentevil2

Disabled
Wow maxima i thank you. I turned my ramm timmings to 1tram command and did 3d mark o/ced to 360/730 and went from 13973 3d marks to 14441 lol with only 1900 mhz

Cant wait till i get my 2400+ 15k and posibly 16 here i come.

im downloading a picture thingy cuss madonions site wont work when i try to submit it

Last edited:
Do you do this in the bios, RE2? Im new at this so where do you do that??
And also, i read on your other thread you had some problem with IQ's (dont know if thats IRQ's?), that caused your Scores to be low?
I think i might have the same problem!
Can you explain how you know when such a problem exists and how to fix it!?
I am getting only 7000 3dmarks with my included specs
Please help.!

lol yea i typod thier i ment IRQ. The only way i know how to stop a card from sharring irq's is to diable the other devices.

And yes i did this in the mother board 1t camman setting will be hard for you to do with pc 2100 espesially 512 mb. Imay be wrong tho. Youd have to ask maxima88 he knows more than i do on this

turbo mod turns them all on the most agressive timmings but that it really hard to get working

In your mobo bios find your sdram settings. CAS timming and that kind of stuff. Set everything as low as possible (stable of course).

If all else fails check out the memory message board. Very informative stickies.

To find out what IRQs are being shared with what you can just click the start button, go to programs, accessories, system tools and finally system information. In the box that pops up click the + beside hardware resources, then click on IRQs... the rest is obvious, look for your vid card and see if it has the same number as anything else.

To change the IRQ of one of your other cards just physically move it from the slot it is in to another slot. A couple of notes: The slot below your AGP slot is pretty much always shared with the AGP slot (shared IRQ, I mean); Just because 2 cards/devices share the same IRQ doesnt mean there is a conflict.

EDIT: and what, RE2 I dont get any credit for telling you to change the command rate to 1T.... I know you read my post... :p J/K

Last edited:
hey res, what kind of ram is that you are running??? mine is the cheapo third party pcb from google gear, is yours ctl???

i tried to run my stick to its most agressive timings and i got lots of data corruption while winxp install :mad: right now my timings and stuff are the highest, 1t is set to auto, i guess ill enable it, run memtest and check if this stick can handle it...

Wraith said:
there is something else using my AGP IRQ, its my sound codec! i cant change it or anything, so what do ido!

you should be able to change IRQs in your mobo bios in PnP/PCI settings

Back