• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One-Click with 5.02, -advmethods, and EULA compliant!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Blah screw the EULA I can't belive you listed to that guy :p
You should have contacted Stanford and got an OK from someone before going out and makeing this.

The One-Click is now receiving favorable reviews from Stanford. :D They are taking a look at it since v6 is going to have an installer.

One *bump*, and I am through promoting this version. :D

BTW, make sure you all use notepad to edit the client.cfg. I've been getting a few questions where this was the solution to the errors.

FizzledFiend said:
what version are you going to start pushing next?

Nothing. There will be another client from Stanford in a few months and I'll update then.

it puts some stuff in the regestry, same as if you installed from stanford, and it makes a folder called FAH in your program files

is there a way to make one click a graphical style instead of text only? i know graphical uses more mem. but i still enjoy watching the molecules

or to perhaps get emIII to recognize it?

I'm with you BatousaiRyu,
I also like to see my progress on my second monitor. I'm using oneClick but the EMIII has not been working very well with it. I get a frame to finish and then it won't progess to the next one. If you find a good way to watch your progess without messing up the folding let me know.

BatousaiRyu said:
is there a way to make one click a graphical style instead of text only? i know graphical uses more mem. but i still enjoy watching the molecules

or to perhaps get emIII to recognize it?
Man I don't know what you guys are doing, but on EVERY borg EMIII works just fine for me... All you need to do is tell EMIII where the 5.02console.exe is, that is all.

sometimes it has to wait for a frame to finish before it actually tells you all its neat info. It works, but just still benching. Nik I think that is what they are refering to

Maybe benching is what it is doing!
I turned on the RETRY BAD NETWORK TIMEOUTS EVERY 5 MINUTES and it seems to help. Quite often the lightbulb icon in my taskbar starts flashing and the check above I think fixes that after 5 minutes.
Some frames really do take a long time to get going or start a new frame once the old one gets to 100% and maybe was making me think it quit. Ocassionally it takes 30 minutes.

H2 said:
Maybe benching is what it is doing!
I turned on the RETRY BAD NETWORK TIMEOUTS EVERY 5 MINUTES and it seems to help. Quite often the lightbulb icon in my taskbar starts flashing and the check above I think fixes that after 5 minutes.
Some frames really do take a long time to get going or start a new frame once the old one gets to 100% and maybe was making me think it quit. Ocassionally it takes 30 minutes.
Bah! You need to turn the alerter OFF (lightbulb). First thing I do with a new EMIII install.

Back