• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Orange Cold Cathode?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hybrid

Registered
Is there any place online that sells ORANGE cold cathode kits? I see blue,green,red,white,and even purple but no orange =(.

hmmm Ill ask him bout an Orange kit >=D. Im getting a blue case and I think Blue+Orange=Kick@ss hehe.

Thanks

DaveSauce said:
oh, wow, nice site.....i feel ripped off buying my CCFLs at xoxide, lol.

VERY I just ordered a couple 4" and another 12" (for dual inverter thing) I will let everyone know how good they are when I get them ;) :D (also..shipping was a good deal too!!!)

Starfoxer said:
i have, not worth it. inverters make annoying buzzing noise.

ever tried to conceal the noise by encasing the converter in something? and how noisy is it? like a standard case fan or louder/quieter?

WoW. Great site. I was just gona go order a 12" blue tube at newegg for aroung $15. They have them for $5. I guess ill get 2. :)

By the way how long does it take for them to ship.

most red CCFLs are actauly orange or pink...I should know having been thru 3 "red" cathodes, now im on a orange/red that loks real nice, complimented by my zalman heatpipe.

Buffer said:
WoW. Great site. I was just gona go order a 12" blue tube at newegg for aroung $15. They have them for $5. I guess ill get 2. :)

By the way how long does it take for them to ship.

Not sure but I think its 3-5 days

i wish i knew how wide the inside of the U tube was -- or how thin it was, i love the effect of that case they did.. i wanna try to fit in in between the 2 92mm intakes in my case.

Back