• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

overclocking guides

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome to the Forums Mate!!!

Just ask around here and I'm sure you will be helped. I can download the manual and help you out. Most ASUS boards have a similar BIOS setup so I think I can sort things out fairly easily.

:beer:

S-N

hi super nade do you know what the best setting are for my patriot 3200 xblk . should i run 1to1 @3-4-4-8 or 2/3 or 5/6 @ 2.5 3-3-7 i am trying to get the max overclock on my 3500 while keeping my ram stable

Ah mate,

I know for sure that with the A8V the PDP-XBLK grossly underperforms. I hope you have better luck. I would suggest the following:-

2.5-3-3-8-1T (first at 2.6 V and then at 2.7V). Try bumping the FSB to 240MHz and run memtest for 15 min. Then bump it upto 250MHz and run memtest for about 14 hrs, disregarding any errors. Shutdown and run the test you errored on the next day.

I'll lead you on once you do this. TCCD performs best with low voltage, so 2.6 may be better than 2.7. You will have to test that out.

Next try 3-4-4-8-1T and repeate this procedure.
Good Luck!

S-N

Back