• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p3 450 packard bell club 80 !!!!!! motherboard drivers please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need help u gu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

foggy

Registered
p3 450 packard bell club 80 !!!!!! motherboard drivers please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need help u gu

Im gettin rid of my first pc peice of **** !! (dont laugh guys everyone starts somewhere) .......lol. its the p3 450 with voodoo2000/3 onboard graphics and sound, the board is a micro board with n 1996 on it cant see any make at all !! its an intel chipset onboard by the look of it though ,can any of you guys pls help or direct me somewhere to get hte mo/bo drivers cos im sellin this piece of rubbish and cant get it to run ok without as yopu all know !!any help would be appreciated(all this cos the hard drive died just as i had a buyer for it !!)

sys now -

1.4 g t/bird @1553 36 idle 41 loaded ( normally lower but hot weather for a change !! ....lol)
epox 8k7a+ .............nice board so far not the fastest but very stable
elsa gladiac 920 220 core 500 mem
s/blasta live player
512m crucial 2100
coolercase "extreme"
digidoc syst monitor

Hopefully you can find what you need at one of these.

Well, let me ask you something. Do you use the same operating system on that Pack Bell as your new machine? Are they the same serial number? If so, format it, tell the guy that there is no operating system on it, and that you can't supply one because of licensing laws, and make him worry about it. Chances are he'll go get Win98 SE or better and it will provide mobo drivers.

I know it sounds like a crappy thing to do, but it IS the law. And the chances of you finding drivers for that board are slim. About the best that you could do is see what chipset it is and get those drivers from the manufacturer. But as far as IDE drivers, your more than likely hosed unless someone out there is hoarding PacBell drivers.....

Thanks very much !! i went to the packard site and managed to source some drivers.
As usual when help is needed , if youre gonna get any, its always the o/c guys which help each other,thanks for takin the time out to help me guys much appreciated!! (think i feel a tear comin on...lol)

cheers.

Back