• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Painting my TT armor..What paint to use?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cant you just hit up an auto parts store or something instead of waiting for the stuff to ship through ebay? I wouldnt buy spray paint through ebay if i can avoid it.

all of those look to be just about the same thing. Any acrylic enamel will work. Im not sure of the exchange rate between USD and whatever form of currency you have (the euro is it, or pound? Im a dumb american), but dont go cheap with whatever paint you buy. When i buy a can of spray paint i look to buy a quality product, which is generally more expensive (usually around $5-$6 US). These tend to get much better coverage and a much nicer finish as compared to cheaper products. Trust me when i say its well worth it

DONE - I PAINTED IT!! :) - go to the bottom of page 52 - on 'post your wire managed pics '

Back