• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Panaflow 120mm M1A 3pin or 4pin? Quick question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

White Rain

Have read threads talking about there being too much load to run a 120mm fan off the MB, they were talking about a diffrent fan tho, and I found a good deal on this one, along w/ a couple other items I need from the same site.

Essentially limited to one site by my mom for getting a couple of small components (she won't let me get them from diffrent places due to shipping and handling costing more than what I would be getting)

This site only offers it in the 3 pin version.

What do you think?

If it truely is the Panaflo 120mm M1A then its close to the safe limit...

Most not all mobo's go 0.5 amp per header....:)

sidewindercomputers_1812_1713710

courtesy of sidewindercomputers.:)

Ok, was wondering because it was saying 120x120x40 instead of what the actual one says 120x120x38

Am just going to buy the HDD mount from them and get the fan from sidewinder, will get yelled at for the extra shipping but ah well lol, least I won't get ripped off.

Does Sidewindercomputers have the hdd mount you seek? If so get them both from the same place...Less shipping involved...just my nickles worth..:)

Unfortuantely no, that was the only place with both, the only other places that have the fan mount and a decent fan is the sunnon with close to the same specs but i'd like the panaflows so I just ordered them from diffrent places ah well, worth paying a little extra to be sure I get what I needed.]

Only cost me 5.87 more, the second place's shipping, not to bad so I'm not going to worry about it, if nothing else I'll raid my piggy bank for quarters for mom if she throws a hissy lol.

Back