• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Panaflow fan cut my little bro's finger off (Thread is a HOAX-OCForum STAFF)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you would think there would be a little more blood than that after a finger gets sliced off. Heck I had an aluminum fan cut me on my palm and I bled more than that. Besides the red stuff on that fan is too stationary. SHouldn't it splatter a little more?

now... i really don't think a panaflow could do that. but i know this can.

cx.jpg

SSS said:

Obviously. This isn't even as belivable as my school excuses.

Let us see the finger.

He hasnt come back to the forums in a while, I think we scared him off. If not, I say we
banhim.gif

Sleepy_Steve said:
I want pics of the damnage to the sibling!!!
I need to know how effective... oh i mean dangerous high speed fans can really be.

Funniest post in this thread so far.

Last edited:
This is a pretty sad attempt for an attention getter. I've impailed (through-and-through) my index finger w/ a filet knife before and it took a bit for it to bleed, so unless that kid didn't have any pain reflex and refused to remove his finger (or if it chewed his finger up and not sliced it) there wouldn't have been enough time for blood to have surfaced and spread around. I also agree that that pic of the fan has KETCHUP on the blades (blood doesn't coagulate that fast and who out there has orange blood???). I hope this kid gathers up some courage and tells the truth about this cuz I would hate to see things get any worse over something this stupid.

-Mobious-

PS: how the hell does someone stick over 3/4" of their finger between the blades of a high-velocity fan that fast? Not likely.

i have had a nail go threw my foot, had over 100 stiches in my cheek and have burned all the hair off my face and arms, now the stories that go with those injuerys are alot funnyer then this but yeah the so calles "blood" on the fan looks like..... mmmm ketchup :) can i get a little panflow on my hotdog please :)

Gautam said:
Heh, that "blood" is obviously ketchup (or is it catsup?)

Now that I've actually looked at the picture I think it is. A little too thick to be blood and lacks that dark red of arterial blood.

PWatterson said:
I vote BS. My finger got caught in 7k rpm fan (60mm) and I did not draw blood. I did break a blade off too.

Luck you...cut the whole side of my thumb open! Blood all over the mobo and more!

nvidiaOCmaster LOL, Thanks!! Its good to know my humor is apriciated :beer:

It just screammed fake to me, so i had no recorse but to run with it.

Lol.. this some funny ****, and a worst fake blood i have yet to see. I call this BS as well!

You can see the ketchup on the blades...lol

I broke a 120cfm Delta blade with my finger while it was at full speed, I did not need stitches but I still have the scar. It broke a a piece of the blade off.

You know... I didn't even see the picture of the fan because I saw this thread yesterday while at work (images are blocked). When I got home and saw it...

It's obvious that's barbecue sauce. Too dark to be ketchup (sp?)

Now the question remains... what flavor? If I were a bettin man, I'd bet it's KC Masterpiece.

Inquiring minds want to know.. what flavor of BBQ sauce does wun911 prefer on his fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back