• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PCI-E 6+2 GPU cables, literally nowhere on the planet

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rrul

Registered
Edit : found a couple in the US via Ebay, please disregard the below :)

Already for weeks sold out in Europe, no ETA.

Is it a conspirancy to sell more whole PSU units which got the cables included ? (already fell for that once, can't keep it up).

Is it due to that freakin boat that was stuck ?

Is it due to mining ?

Is it China, artificially creating scarcity and flexing its production muscles ?

If anyone knows where they're available online I will give you a huge thumbs up.

No matter where I will take the international shipping cost hit.

Just so annoying the whole PC hardware era we're in now.

It began with the 2080ti and Ray Tracing with literally zero RT games that generation, then RTX GPU's launched and 6 months later still zero stock and now we have a flagship CPU launch that is actually worse than its predecessor.

Don't come with the Covid excuse, the industry is crooked and feeble.

Last edited:
Glad you found them. :)

Did you consider reaching out to psu provider? Most sell kits or new cables or will provide them. They aren't interchangeable either... so generic ones aren't common in the first place. ;)

Lol, RE: RTX... chicken or the egg dude... you need an RTX capable gpu yo play rtx capable games. I'd imagine you'd be upset if there were games out and no gpu. Have a bit of patience... these things take time. And since AMD is in the game and with consoles, that games list will keep getting bigger. ;)
https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/games-support-nvidia-ray-tracing/

Back