• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Playing with my monitors.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trickson69

IMG_7216.jpg

IMG_7224.jpg

IMG_7221.jpg

IMG_7223.jpg

Just having fun with my monitors.

Okay so I picked up this monitor stand at Goodwill It came with 2 viewsonic monitors BIG ones too. For $50 bucks. and I was playing with the thing for 2 days now one of the monitors is getting RMA for repair it is still under warrantee and I got an RMA for it.
I took the stand apart then proceeded to come up with a plan, First I need to mount the monitor on the 2 draw stand I have, I measured the place I wanted the bolt to go through and mounted the post then mounted installed the monitor I love it.
Then I had this other part an arm and a mount plate for monitor and a viewsonic monitor. I was racking my brains all day through out the night till I woke and said why not just mount it onto the case?
SO I put together a mounting system that works perfectly. I first drilled the 2 hols then I had to shim up the front of the arm using parts of junk I guess some washers and a bolt, The tricky part was to find a bolt that would screw all the way though the the arm into the case where I put a washer and nut and tightened it all down solid. The back bracket was something I had laying around that was a perfect fit for my mounting system. It is all bolted to the case and will not tip over nor fall off.

Last edited:
It looks hot, trickson, but I'm hurt, bruh!
I'm no moron nor idiot. I'm a fairly intelligent taco.

It looks hot, trickson, but I'm hurt, bruh!
I'm no moron nor idiot. I'm a fairly intelligent taco.

I'm sorry I have been under stress finding out my back need surgery and my hands as well.

Always getting opinion slapped here seems to be taking a toll. I merely posted this to show off my hot new mod "THINKING" that you would get it. Maybe I am being a **** Sorry!

The BONG? LOL. Hey NOW!

Trickson, I didn't know what i was supposed to notice either, I'm not a very good modder. Your outburst was really out-of-line, don't you think?

Wouldn't it be easier to explain to the unwashed what you did or are doing instead of the rant you posted?

Trickson, I didn't know what i was supposed to notice either, I'm not a very good modder. Your outburst was really out-of-line, don't you think?

Wouldn't it be easier to explain to the unwashed what you did or are doing instead of the rant you posted?

Yes and sorry for the outburst, I have been working on this ALL day since 8 am.
And my stupid dumb wrists wanta give me issues now that I am all done. The pain is bad and I was told not to take off the wrist Braces but you can not work with them on. Just not happening.

IMG_7227.JPG
This is the coolest thing IMHO.

Last edited:
All good man. Weed is great for pain. :)

YEAH I am now medicating. I am in a lot of pain my hands are sending shock waves through my thumbs I am almost in tears that bad NO JOKE!

Oh and I edited the op so it gives out more information yeah I am stupid I admit it. Sorry Ultra taco You pointed out something I forgot to do sorry man, Now I really feel like a ****.

Back